Capitalism Magazine is a daily online magazine focusing on political and cultural issues from an Objectivist perspective. It is owned by the Bahamas-based company Bahamas 2000, Ltd.. The magazine describes itself as "an online magazine providing articles from a pro-capitalist, laissez-faire, pro-individual rights perspective". The magazine has widespread influence and is cited in many scholarly and non-fiction books.
The magazine is friendly with the Ayn Rand Institute (ARI), and several ARI members such as Leonard Peikoff, Harry Binswanger, Andrew Bernstein and Yaron Brook provide content for Capitalism Magazine. The positions of the two groups overlap extensively.
According to the site, many people who describe themselves as supporters of capitalism (most notably conservatives) are not "capitalists" because they do not support a completely unregulated (laissez-faire) capitalist economy. Capitalism Magazine is opposed to both liberals and conservatives.
- ↑ Informatio about Capitalism Magazine Capitalism.org
- ↑ about CAPITALISM MAGAZINE Capitalism Magazine
- ↑ Support Us Capitalism Magazine
- ↑ Google Books search
- ↑ David Gulbraa, Liberal Hypocrisies, Capitalism Magazine, February 17, 2006
- ↑ David Gulbraa, Conservative Hypocrisies, Capitalism Magazine, February 12, 2006
- ↑ Robert W. Tracinski, The Conservative Welfare State, Capitalism Magazine, February 5, 2001
- ↑ Richard M. Salsman, The Conservative-Marxist Origins of Antitrust, Capitalism Magazine, October 1, 1999